Sailing Down The Road
Follow Toni as she explores North America in the good RV, "Spirit".
Sunday, October 2, 2011
White Shadows flourished under Douglas' care until his death in 1953. As a tribute to her husband, Ina changed the name to Chandor Gardens and kept it open to the public until 1978 when she died.
When questioned about his passion for gardening , Douglas would reply that he was given the skills to paint in order to build his garden.
Today the gardens are open to the public and owned by the city of Weatherford.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)