Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Aunts, Uncles & Cousins

The James Riviere's from Louisiana. I expect to be parked in their driveway in about 2 weeks and am so looking forward to visiting with them. Jamie flies a plane and invited me to go up. When he told me the plane was made out of fabric (!) I declined. Don't give me a "lighter-is-better" explanation--it doesn't convince me.
The Brown's (father and mother of the bride) and the Bennett's. (Stefanie is sister to the bride)
Aunt Lucille and Uncle Merrill Harper (Grandparents of the bride). They have been happily married over 60 years!! And he still can't take his eyes off her!
Cousin Cherie Otis from Yakima, Washington. Everyone should have a fan to boost their ego and Cherie was mine when she was 8 or 9 and I was 15 or 16. She thought I was cool!! Now I think she is cool--and the most genuinely warm and caring person I know. It was great to see her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment