Wednesday, June 22, 2016

To my readers

To my enormous audience of readers out there:

     Someone just attempted to post the same comment to the blog--3 times!  I am sure it is  because it did not show up the first time so they repeated it twice more--then probably gave up.  There is a reason it does not show up.  There is a protection against spam on my blog and I have to approve a comment before it posts.  Please do not get discouraged, it will appear eventually.
     Also, some smart phones do not allow for comments.  However, those old fashioned regular computers work.
     And if nothing else works then email me and I will post it for you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sitting in front of Big Bertha here: my big fancy computer with two (2) screens. She never lets me down. I have three different devices I can post you from: BB, my Kindle Fire and my I-phone! Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete