Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cherie's garden


This little wild pansy is sometimes called a 'Johnny-jump-up'....


and in Cherie's garden it 'jumped up' everywhere.


She said the flowers started appearing in her yard soon after they moved in ....

 
....and they have multiplied every year since.


Along with the colorful wildflowers another family has moved in as well....



And their little baby fits in nicely with the little flowers.


Before leaving I had the opportunity to meet Dillon's girlfriend, Brittany.  She is just as lovely as she appears here except for one trait--she is a 'Mexican Train Dominoes Shark'.  Watch out for her.


Cherie and Jerry fixed one more really great meal for me.  In attendance were son Tavius, Dillon and Brittany.  

A final 'Goodbye' to Peppermint and a hug for everyone else and then it was time to move on.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your time with my sweet sister and her family! Love all the pictures. Makes me miss all of ya'll. I have always loved the johnny jump ups but I can only get them to grow in the winter here in sunny Texas.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete