Wednesday, September 20, 2017

St John survives Maria!!

I just received a phone call from Tom on St John. Here is the best I could make out from a very poor connection:

"Mom, I'm okay. The boat's okay.  The storm was wild but there is little damage to those things Irma did not already wreck.  I'll ................everybody...............phone................(nothing)"

I think he was trying to tell everyone "Thank you for the prayers, best wishes and concerns."

Now I can go back to happier blogs but will continue to update on the island from time to time.

3 comments:

  1. Thought of your Tom all night on a hurricane ride on that island. Happy to hear all is okey. Mom, you can stop worrying and enjoy Spirit and Daisy on your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoooooooooooo! What a relief! Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So glad to hear. I've been waiting to hear & watching the weather reports all day. Love ya'll, Denise

    ReplyDelete