Friday, September 30, 2016

Cape Cod

I cannot believe that this is all I have from my  visit to Cape Cod...


It rained and was miserable for three days.  


I reached the very tip of the Cape and got out of the RV long enough to walk out to the water, take a few pictures  and stick a toe into the Atlantic Ocean.


There was no one around--anywhere.


By the time I got back to the RV it was raining again and I was soaked.


So, not every day has been perfect.


I took advantage of the 'down time', read a book, made a pot of soup, and took a long nap.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the weather is so lousy. We have a driveway in Rhode Island where you could wait for the sun to return if you want. Email is sunnyharvy at gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely offer. Unfortunately I have run out of time and am heading West--even though my blog and my heart is still in New England.

    ReplyDelete