Tuesday, October 13, 2015

For Friends and Family

To Friends and Family

There have been so many phone calls lately that I cannot seem to keep my phone charged so I am going to share what little info I have at this time via the blog.

It seems that I have a valve in my heart that is not doing what it is supposed to do. Next week I will be getting an angiogram to find out just what needs to be repaired and will undoubtedly have some heart surgery sometime before Thanksgiving—though dates and times are still being decided.

This has definitely slowed me down but one friend suggests that I really haven't had my wings clipped, only my tires flattened.

Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and concern.


                                               Toni

11 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about this Toni. I hope that the angiogram shows good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, I hope everything goes well for you and they fix you up good as new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am not sure 'new' is possible--maybe 'somewhat used'.

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear this Toni! I had just ask Cherie yesterday if she had heard from you. Will be praying that all goes well. Love you, Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Denise. And 'hello' to your family.

      Delete
  4. We will all be thinking and praying for you that all goes well. Take care of yourself and please have someone keep us posted. Many hugs and much love, the Riviere family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking about you. Tried to get hold of Mary today. She did tell me a about ten days ago that you have things pretty well arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When waiting for surgery it is best to stay as busy as possible and I sure have been. I think I have covered a lot of territory the last week but, of course, there are still so many things I can think of that should have been done. Tomorrow morning is the angiogram to decide what the surgery is going to be. Thank you for the thoughts, it definitely helps my morale.

    ReplyDelete